There is a separate athletic fee for each participating student. Please note that no student will be refused participation due to financial hardship. All students are eligible to play provided they are of age and they are in good academic standing and have been cleared with a sports physical by their doctor.
Athletic and ExtraCurricular Eligibility Policy
Each student athlete is expected to maintain at least a 2.0 GPA and may not have a failing grade in any subject. If a student does not meet these requirements, he or she will be ineligible to play sports or to participate in any extracurricular school activity for a period of two weeks from the date of suspension. Note that students with special learning accommodations will be evaluated on an individual basis following their educational plans on file.
The Diocesan Athletic Policy sets forth minimum behavioral standards to ensure good sportsmanship, fair play and to affirm Christian behavior. Each student athlete must have the following forms up to date and on file with the school:
- Athletic Participation Form signed by a parent/legal guardian
- Physical Exam Form signed and dated by a physician (valid for two years)
- Adequate insurance coverage
- Concussion baseline test and form signed by both student and parent/legal guardian
- Verification that student and parent/legal guardian understand and agree to abide by the Diocesan Athletic Policy listed above
Email Athletic Director Sheri Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org for these forms.